It’s not too late to start building your valve cover racer for our annual race at the Stowe area Antique & Classic Car Meet! We had a great showing for our inaugural event last year and expect to see many returning fans and racers again this year. With the new addition of 16 feet of straightaway track, we’re looking forward to even more side by side competition . Prizes to be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and a best in show chosen from the non-placing winners (participant judging). Check the schedule for Race day times – and register online now.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Warren at 802-644-5635 or email@example.com.
Valve Cover Racing Rules
- Weighs no more than 10lbs
- Wheels no larger than 6 inches in diameter
- No part of the vehicle may extend beyond the leading edge of the valve cover
- Minimum 7/8ths inch ground clearance
- Must be freewheeling (nothing except gravity propelling it)
- No longer than 29 inches in length
- Has to be an authentic valve cover
- Must have 4 wheels
- All 4 wheels must make contact with the track
- And have lots of fun!