- The standard for evaluating all vehicles judged by the show Judging staff is, “THE CONDITION AND CONFIGURATION OF THE VEHICLE WHEN DELIVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO THE SELLING DEALER”.
- Class judging begins at 9AM on Sunday. Vehicles must be on the show field in the proper class no later than 9:30AM to be judged.
- Vehicles eligible for the new Special Interest Class include all vehicles manufactured in 1999 through 2023. However, it is our hope that uncommon and limited production vehicles such as electric vehicles, sports cars and exotics will register in this class. This class will not be judged and is for display only.
- Vehicles eligible for the Modified Class include personalized stock, hot rods, street rods, resto mods and kit cars. This class will not be judged and is display only.
- Senior Class vehicles include all Best of Show winners since year 2000 and all first place class winners for two consecutive years. All Senior Class vehicles in attendance must be on the show field prepared for judging at 1PM on Saturday in order to quality for, or re-qualify for, the Senior Class. Owners must be with their vehicles. Any Senior Class vehicle in attendance and not on the field prepared for judging at 1PM on Saturday, will be eliminated from the Senior Class status.
- If you might be interested in helping out as a judge at the show, please contact the chief judge at email@example.com.
The Vermont Antique and Classic Car Meet will be located on Farr Field 1901 US Rte. 2 Waterbury, Vermont 05676, west of Waterbury village.