- The standard for evaluating all vehicles judged by the show judging staff is, “THE CONDITION AND CONFIGURATION OF THE VEHICLE WHEN DELIVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO THE SELLING DEALER”.
- Class judging begins at 9AM on Sunday. Vehicles must be on the show field in the proper class no later than 9:30AM to be judged.
- The list of classes has been substantially revised this year. Please be careful to register your vehicle in the proper class. If you are unsure of the proper class for your vehicle, please contact the chief judge at email@example.com and provide your vehicle’s year, make and model.
- Vehicles eligible for the Modified Class include personalized stock, hot rods, street rods, resto mods and kit cars. This class will be judged by the owners of the vehicles in the class. Ballots will be provided. Please note owners may not vote for their own vehicle.
- Senior Class vehicles include all Best of Show winners since year 2000 and all first place class winners for two consecutive years. All Senior Class vehicles in attendance must be on the show field prepared for judging at 1PM on Saturday in order to quality for, or re-qualify for, the Senior Class. Owners must be with their vehicles. Any Senior Class vehicle in attendance and not on the field prepared for judging at 1PM on Saturday, will be eliminated from the Senior Class status.
- If you might be interested in helping out as a judge at the show, please contact the chief judge at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vermont Antique and Classic Car Meet will be located on Farr Field 1901 US Rte. 2 Waterbury, Vermont 05676, west of Waterbury village.